CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 22, 2011

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE - DAY 21

ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS


My Most favorite show would have to be the CLOSER.  I absolutely love the characters.  This is one that I don't mind watching over and over.


But do I have to only have one?  If, not, then I will continue on and list some of my other favorites!!


  1. CASTLE - how could you not like this one?  Rick Castle, the world-famous crime novelist and the gorgeous Detective Beckett will have you on the edge of your seat.
  2. HAWAII 5-0 - I was so glad that it came back on this season.
  3. NCIS - Love this show
  4. NIKITA - I loved this when it first came out years ago.  It took awhile to get comfortable watching someone else play the role of the characters.  But they do a great job.
  5. RISOLLI & ISLES - Now this is the perfect blend of different personalities and how a friendship works.
  6. HARRY"S LAW -  Here, you never know, just hold on to your seats.     

I will quit here, but I know that with this new season's shows that I will find others that I like.  Before I close, I will say that I love watching the DIY and COOKING CHANNELS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...