CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 15

Write 15 Interesting Things About Yourself



  1. I am a Texan from my head to my toes (even if I live in Alabama)
  2. I have been married to the same man for the last 37 years
  3. I have 4 awesome daughters
  4. I have 2 lovely granddaughters and 1 handsome grandson
  5. Jesus is the Lord of my life
  6. I love books (but only clean ones, no sex)
  7. I have 3 cars a silver Avalon, yellow Exterra and a blue 1999 Mustang convertable
  8. My daughter, Mandy got me hooked on succulents
  9. I love "happy ice" from Sonic
  10. I enjoy drinking Diet Dr. Pepper 
  11. The "Alamo Cafe" in San Antonio is my most favorite restaurant
  12. I like to sleep with one foot out of the covers
  13. I get very ill when my house does not stay clean
  14. I love candles
  15. Beth Moore is my most favorite author for ladies Bible studies

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...