CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 4, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 4

Your Review on Religion -

I was raised in the United Pentecostal Church.  I love the upbringing that I had.  Would never want to say anything against it.


But as I got older, the Lord has lead me down different paths.


In my heart, I believe that each of us have to make the decision for ourselves.  We will have to stand before the Lord on Judgement Day.  And on that day, I won't be able to turn to my parents, husband, children, pastor or friends to help me answer, My walk with the Lord is personal, yet not.  Like the children's song, we sang in Sunday School, "This Little Light of Mine".  I want my life to shine for the Lord.  I don't want people to have to wonder if I am a Christian, I want my life to show it.



The Bible is my foundation.  Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins.  I have given my heart to the Lord and He is the King of my heart.  Without Jesus in my heart, I know that my life would be empty.  My desire in life is to help others find Jesus.  I know that I am only human and make mistakes, but I am so blessed to have a Savior that I can go to and He  understands and sees my heart.  It is just up to me to make sure that there is nothing that would stand between me and making heaven my home.  It's a wonderful feeling to be able to pray and ask forgiveness and know that my wrongs are not held against me.  Heaven is for anyone that wants to let the Lord in and be King of their hearts.  I DO believe in only ONE GOD and His name is JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...