YOUR HIGHS AND LOWS OF THIS PAST YEAR
For this post, I think that I should have kept a journal. I will try my best to recall.
- Our Gabrielle made it through Junior High School (although she had to go to summer school for Science)
- Got to have my grandchildren for the summer
- Our Mandy and her Bob came in July for a week
- Our Bridgett and Anthony moved back to Alabama and got married
- We were able to get Mom in a nursing home just minutes from the house
- My Tommy bought me a convertible Mustang
- Got new living room furniture that I have been wanting for a long time
- Goldie, my Mandy's dog died
- Our Gabrielle decided to live with her birth mother and dad, who is our daughter Bridgett and Anthony ( This was the best for her, but has left an empty room in our home) Gabrielle, if you are reading this, I love you and I really am happy for you.
- Although it was hard to move my mother-in-law to a Nursing Home, we know that it was the best thing for her.
- Did not make it to Dallas, TX to visit my Aunt Arvinia. I always try to see her when I go to Texas to get the granddaughters.
This year has been really great, without too many lows. And for that I thank the Lord for keeping my family healthy and for blessing them with good jobs. How has your year been?