CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ladies Bible Study

Are you like me?  In that, I am hungry for more of God in my life? I just came across a Ladies Bible Study online that I am going to do.  As I was reading the post from Melissa on it, I knew in my heart that I wanted to let all of you ladies, that are like I am a chance.  So I copied the complete post so that you could enjoy.  I pray that you will enjoy doing this, as much as I know I will.


Why oh why do we beat ourselves up way worse than anyone else could do? I don’t know about you, but I do a much better job at tearing myself apart and doubting what God can do in me than anyone else could ever do. :(
Not proud of that. I know better. God is bigger. And I believe Him. Now I have to start living like it.
If you are here via the Proverbs 31 daily devotion, welcome! I’m glad you stopped by.
Has doubt ever plagued you? Do you struggle with negative thoughts? If so, my next online Bible study, might be perfect for you. You can sign up to join me in the right side bar of this blog. The sign up space is right below the Proverbs 31 Ministries logo. I hope you’ll consider it. We are studying A Confident Heart by Renee Swope.
So far this year, over 7500 women have studied online here. We have grown closer to God and even developed friendships here online. The next study is going to be one that so many of us could use….A Confident Heart. Who doesn’t need that? I know I do.
For years, and even still now…I convince myself I’m worth way less than God does. What a slap in the face of God. It’s wrong. He created us. He made us.His Word says we are wonderfully made. (Psalm 139:14) We have purpose and value. (Jeremiah 29:11)  How could we ever believe any less? We should not be talkin’ bad to ourselves. God doesn’t. In fact, like our key verse in today’s devotion says, “There is now NO CONDEMNATION in Christ Jesus.” (Romans 8:1) Do you hear that…NO CONDEMNATION. None. Nada. We are free from that. So, don’t be talkin’ bad to yourself…K?  K.
A Confident Heart Bible study will help us with this. As we search and learn God’s Word and apply it to our lives, we will become more confident. We depend less on us and others and more on Jesus. Author Renee Swope will take an active part in our study. We will also have a team of amazing Godly women who are dedicated to sharing with you and guiding you as you study along online. Those of you who have studied with me before will be so happy to know that Stephanie Clayton will be back and sharing her joyful and wise insight. I am so excited to get this study started!  For more info on this study, click here.
Last week, I got real with you. I shared how I felt “Worried. Insecure. Invisible. Doubtful.”I’ve learned the only way I could ever fight those feelings were to turn to God’s Word because truly I didn’t get my tank filled in this world…through people or accomplishments. I’ve tried. Oh yes I have, but it didn’t work and it will never work. But God and His Word do fill me up…I just have to trust Him and go to Him. That’s the hard part! It’s not a one time fix though, it’s daily. I need Him every day or those negative thoughts and feelings creep back in. That’s why participating in a Bible study is so helpful. For me, it helps hold me accountable, mindful that I need the Lord, and reminds me I’m not alone. I’ve learned so much through the shared stories and encouragement of others.
I don’t want anyone to have to endure one more second of this stinkin’ thinkin’! So, today I’ve giving away a copy of Renee Swope’s book, A Confident Heart, and a Conference Call series…. the whole package. I believe in this study and how it can change lives. I hope you will join me! Winner will be announced on Friday.
We will begin Sept. 18th. This study is all about convenience for you. I’ll post weekly assignments, but when you complete them is up to you.  Ladies who have done my online studies in the past or the conference calls, please comment and let everyone know how the online studies have helped you.
Finally, thank you so much for the sweet peeps who have mailed and emailed me amazing words and cards….you really spoke to my heart and you will never know how much it meant t me. Thanks.I shared my heart with you last week and you responded. Thank you.
My love to all. Hope you’ll be joining me in this online study! Send any questions to MelissaTaylorQuestions@gmail.com . Angie (our lovely Bible studies admin assistant) or I will respond as soon as we can.
So y’all…you may entertain negative thoughts… but please never adopt them. You are worthy of the best.
Super Huge Blessings,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...