1. The best thing I did all week was KEPT MY HOUSE CLEAN, SO THAT EVERY MORNING I WAS ABLE TO GET UP AND JUST MAKE THE BED, START LAUNDRY AND STRAIGHTEN UP. IT WAS WONDERFUL
2. KNOWING THAT MY CHILDREN ARE TAKEN CARE OF makes me super happy.
3. Pets are ONE THING THAT I ALWAYS GREW UP WITH AND WOULD NOT WANT TO BE WITHOUT IN MY HOME.
4. BEING MARRIED TO THE SAME MAN FOR THE PAST 37 YEARS is the best thing about my life.
5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to SWEATS, SPENDING TIME CURLED UP WITH A BOOK, THE LEAVES FALLING, HOT TEA, HOT CHOCOLATE AND CHILI.
6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is NEW KITCHEN COUNTER. THE ONE THAT I HAVE IS NOT LOOKING SO GOOD. ESPECIALLY SINCE MY GIRLS HAVE LEFT HOT PANS AND NOW THERE ARE AREA THAT HAVE BURN SPOTS. FORTUNATELY MY BAR IS ALREADY DONE IN GRANITE. IT IS HALF WAY THERE.
7. This weekend I am going to STAY AT HOME ON SATURDAY AND THEN SUNDAY GET UP AND ATTEND CHURCH, GO OUT TO EAT WITH MY HUBBY, THEN GO TO THE NURSING HOME TO VISIT WITH MY MOTHER-IN-LAW.
LAUREN AT "THE LITTLE THINGS WE DO", HAS A WEEKLY "FILL IN THE BLANK". IT'S A GREAT WAY TO GET YOUR CREATIVE JUICES MOVING. JUST SKIP ON OVER TO http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/2011/09/fill-in-blank-friday_22.html AND LET YOUR THOUGHTS TAKE OFF.