CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 3, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Days 1 & 2

I was just over at http://randomosityblog.com/ and noticed that she had started a "30 Day Blog Challenge",  Realizing that this is only the 2nd day of September and it has 30 days, I thought that I would start today and hopefully finish the last day of the month. So here goes!


Day 01:  Your Current Relationship - I have been married    
       to the same wonderful man.  We were engaged for  
       52 days and we are still together.  We both
       believe that marriage is for keeps.


Day 02:  Where You'd Like to be in 10 Years - Married to my Tommy, living in San Antonio (but I really don't see that).  Then all our daughters married to their soul mates and serving the Lord.  Then for my walk with the Lord to be deeper and stronger than it is now.
          

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...