CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Driving License

Our youngest daughter turned 15 in May.  We made our Gabrielle wait, due to grades and some attitudes.


On Thursday, she took her test for the third time and passed with flying colors.


In May, unknown to me, my Tommy bought me a Mustang.  I had told him that I had always wanted one when I was in high school.  Now that has been a long time ago.
So when we were sitting at Ryan's one day in July, he makes the comment that' "your Nana has her own mustang".  After picking up my mouth off the floor, I asked him when?    


Well, in May, before I had left for Texas to get our granddaughters, my Tommy had shown me the car. At that time I told him about my desire in HIGH SCHOOL.  Not for now!!!!


We got the car home and after or should I really be honest and say even before the car arrived at the house, I had already made my mind up to let our Gabrielle have it. I knew that it looked more like a teenager's car instead of a 56 year old lady (who by the way does not like having her hair blown).


The day that our Gabrielle saw it, it was all over her face.  She LOVED it!  She will be able to drive it with others in the passenger seat(18 years and older) until May of 2012.  Then after she passes her test, the car is all hers. 


I wished that I would have had my camera out when she saw it.  Her expression was beyond priceless.  I did get a few pictures of it that I will share.

I did tell my Tommy, that he could paint my Avalon the same color as the Mustang.  To which, he never did answer.  Oh, well.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. What an awesome car! I was so excited when I got my first car and it wasn't even a mustang. haha.

    ~your newest follower

    www.theclumsycoquette.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so nice! I'd love to have that car!
    she's such a lucky girl!


    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...