CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

LIZARDS AND HINDU ROPE FLOWERS






Today, when I went out to water my succulents on the front porch, I was surprised to see a baby lizard sitting on my "Coral Cactus".



I almost missed him, because he blended in with the color so well.  So of course, I had to go and grab my camera and take pictures of him.  I guess that is is a him!







I also wanted to share some of the pictures that I had taken for "my Hindu Rope".  The first one I found, it seemed forever to make blossoms, but then I found another one.  Now this one was a little larger and it has grown so many blossoms that My Mandy, is sure that I give them steroids.  I really only place them out in the sun and let the grow.  I even bought food for them in San Antonio over the summer and have yet to open the jar.  I know, I am bad.




I suppose I need to do some research and find out if I need to place them in a larger pot or let them stay as they are.  I am thinking that if I place them in a larger hanging basket, I might just combine both of them in 
one.  We will see.








































No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...