CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 16, 2011

AMISH BOOK CHALLENGE

Reviews By Molly I was just over to the blog "Reviews By Molly. She has decided to be creative and she decided this a few months ago. After searching to see if anyone had a challenge about reading Amish books, she took the plunge. I love reading about the Amish. I find their life so interesting and relaxful. I wouldn't want to live my life as strictly as they do, but they do have the family thing down. I am so looking forward to this challenge. I know that the time is short, but I love to read, and I just got some new ones in the mail this week. 


 The Rules: 1. The goal is to read 15 or more books. Anyone can join. 2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts. 3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed. 4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count. 5. Challenge begins January thru December, 2011. You can join at anytime. 6. GRAB the button and spread the word!



  1. Courting Ruth by Emma Miller
  2. Miriam's Heart by Emma Miller
  3. Anna's Gift by Emma Miller
  4. Katie's Redemption by Patricia Davids
  5. The Doctor's Blessing by Patricia Davids
  6. An Amish Christmas by Patricia Davids
  7. The Farmer Next Door by Patricia Davids
  8. Kelly's Chance by Wanda E. Brunstetter
  9. GOING home by Wanda E. Brunstetter
  10. On Her own by Wanda E. Brunstetter
  11. Allison's Journey by Wanda E. Brunstetter
  12. A Sisiter's Secret by Wanda E. Brunstetter
  13. A Sister's Test by Wanda E. Brunstetter
  14. A Sister's Hope by Wanda E. Brunstetter
  15. White Christmas Pie by Wanda E. Brunstetter
  16. The Journey by Wanda E. Brunstetter

3 comments:

  1. Someone should have called to tell me about this one...hmmm, wonder who that could be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Bad. How could I have ever let this slip? Could it be that I have not heard from my MANDY, today, HUH!!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could do this...I love reading about the Aminsh and visiting their communities. Such an amazing group of people! I admire them and wish I could live that simple a life...busy, hard, yet simple.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...