CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

JANE

Have you ever had a friend that no matter how long it has been since you last talked, the connection is still there?


This morning this happened to me.  


What a delightful surprise I had this morning.  There I was still laying in the bed listening to the Christian radio station and my cell phone rings.  Picking it up and answering, I am thinking, "this sounds like Jane".  I always tell her that I am her  "Low Maintenance Friend".


We have been FRIENDS since our Gabrielle and Jessica have been little.  They grew up being best friends and then somewhere along the way, out grew each other.  Nothing bad, just different roads, different interest.  Now the interest in BOYS, I believe have staid the same.


Jane is the one that got me interested in CAMPING!  Do I go camping anymore, NO, but it was always fun when she was along.  During the years, we have not been able to get together as often as before.  We met at church.  My Tommy and I decided to go to another church, but we always made time for each other.


(I know that this may not be the most flathering picture of us, but this is the one that always comes to mind when I think of us)

Thank you, Jane for taking the time out to call me.  Even if it was to ask about a juicer.  I thank the Lord that our paths have crossed and that even though we may not see each other as often, you still have that very special place in my heart.  I am honored to call you, MY FRIEND.

Sometimes, we get so busy in our daily lives that we neglect to connect with others.  Perhaps, you don't have as much time in your schedule as before, but take time out at least once a month to let your friends know they are important.  How much easier can it be with all the technology we have at our fingertips.



1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome, I NEED a friend like that! Hope that you have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...