CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up are : Carbs.  A couple of years ago, my Tommy decided that he was a carb-a-holic.  So needless to say, my cooking and baking has taken a turn.  The problem is that he will would eat the whole bag of candy, where I can just eat a few.  So while others may be able to do without the carbs, I could, but choose not to.  They make me happy, happy, happy!!!

2.  Having to get up in front of people   makes me feel awkward.

3.  I can't    imagine my home    without,    books  .

4.    Chili & Lemon Peanuts by Muchereos   is my favorite snack.

5.  Lately I've been     lazy about keeping my home as put together as I normally would.

6.  If at first you don't succeed    step back, grab a diet dr. pepper and a good book, relax and then go back to whatever it was that you didn't succeed at and try it again .

7.  Fall is    when the kids have gone back to school and I can get my house in order and start on new projects    .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherree, I love your answers! Especially how you can't imagine your home without books. That is such a good one, I love to read as well!
    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...