1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up are : Carbs. A couple of years ago, my Tommy decided that he was a carb-a-holic. So needless to say, my cooking and baking has taken a turn. The problem is that he will would eat the whole bag of candy, where I can just eat a few. So while others may be able to do without the carbs, I could, but choose not to. They make me happy, happy, happy!!!
3. I can't imagine my home without, books .
5. Lately I've been lazy about keeping my home as put together as I normally would.
6. If at first you don't succeed step back, grab a diet dr. pepper and a good book, relax and then go back to whatever it was that you didn't succeed at and try it again .
7. Fall is when the kids have gone back to school and I can get my house in order and start on new projects .