CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 25, 2011

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE - DAY 25

SOMEONE WHO FASCINATES YOU AND WHY


There is a young lady, Katherine, at the church that I go to and I absolutely love to watch her worship the Lord.  She has so much energy.  From the time her husband begins the worship, it just seems that she loses herself in the Lord.  I know that she is probably 30 - 35 years younger than I am, so she would for sure have more energy.  


i remember when I was younger, it was so much easier to let the excitement of the Lord flow through me and I loved worship time.  Now, because of having "Plantar Faciatis" in both of my feet, it is hard to really stand for a long time.
I have always gone to a Pentecostal church and the worship is anything but dry.  Why go to a ball game and get excited and then go to church only to show no emotion?  I love to worship with all my heart.


So now, I am just amazed as I watch Katherine worship and give her all.  Isn't that what living for God is all about, showing our devotion, love and praise?  For who better deserves it?



Can you just imagine how the worship will be when we enter those "Pearly Gates"?  Yet, at that time, our bodies will be able to worship for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...